Thursday, September 18, 2008

Recap of the last several weeks


My nephew started kindergarten! We met at Braums to continue the family tradition of ice cream on the first day of school


I got to spend some time with my good friends Emily and Michelle. Here we are enjoying a crab boil at crabtown.


The first OU game was the last weekend in August.


We celebrated my brother's 30th birthday


George and Me


We went to Enid for Hannah's 1st birthday!


I can't believe she is a year already!

I have begun studying for my licensure exam that is in October, and also "serving my country" in jury duty (which is a whole other post in itself). Michael is loving the cooler weather, OU football, and is ready for fall. Things are really busy and I am looking forward to being finished with my exam and jury duty! Then it will be getting close to the Holidays! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment