Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy birthday to me from you...

This is Michael posting... yes I know, it's been a while.

Not that I expect a gift or card from anyone who reads this blog in two days when I turn 27, but if by some off chance you had planned on doing something for me on my birthday (or if you just have a big heart) read on...

Instead of getting me a gift this year (or in addition to a gift, if that's how you roll), I'd really like it if you would consider giving $27 in my name to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Oklahoma.

I'm volunteering with them to help a little girl, Alexis, go to Disney World to meet Mickey Mouse later this month and I'd really appreciate your help.

I've set up a webpage that includes some information about Alexis' story and a place to make an online donation at http://www.firstgiving.com/michaelmitchell27.

If you'd typically buy me a birthday present or send me a card, please making a donation of $27 (or more!!!) (less is fine too) to help make Alexis' wish come true by visiting the link above. If you wouldn't typically buy me a birthday present or send me a card, don't worry, you're welcome to give to this cause too.

No comments:

Post a Comment