Saturday, June 07, 2008

#30 Go to a Farmer's Market


We began with a stop to our fav the Kolache Kitchen on NW Expressway


Then we went to the OSU-OKC Farmer's Market where we were sorely disappointed in the selection or really the lack of any produce. So we decided to check out the Edmond F-M.


Heather looking at the glorious tomatoes


The Edmond F-M was great!! With a great variety of things. I got the best green beans, zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, big tomatoes, blueberries and cherries. Best of all, I only spent $13, got great fresh produce, supported Oklahoma farming, and had a great time with my sister. I definitely will be going back!

1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to go to the farmer's market! I actually told Josh this weekend that we need to go sometime soon! Glad to know that the Edmond one is good AND cheap!! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete