Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend in Review

We had a busy weekend!
Friday Michael had the day off. We hung out at home in the morning, went to the gym, and then took the boys to the zoo. I can get in free now with passes from my work. YAY!




Of course we saw giraffes because they are my favorite


George climbing at the zoo park


Tummy slide


Friday night we went to the Melting Pot for April's birthday


Sean and April at the melting pot


Saturday morning we went with the family to see Horton Hears a Who. George sat by mom.


Isaac sat with me, then heather, and by the end of the movie he was asleep with Michael. And snoring. The little boy in front of us turned around after the movie, pointed and said, "THAT IS THE BOY THAT WAS SNORING!" :)


Then we dyed easter eggs. Isaac liked to make the eggs "plop". (Which turns out also breaks real eggs)


Flower dying eggs




Michael tickled Isaac and made silly faces


I made the coconut cupcakes from my cooking class


Sunday morning we went to breakfast with our Mitchell family at the Renaissance Hotel downtown.


Afterwards we went to church at the Wellington, where my dad's parents live. Then we took them to my parent's house for lunch.


Here I am with my Easter basket from my mom. The bowl is a serving bowl to my new dishes I got for Christmas. There were also snickers eggs and caramel ghirardelli chocolates, marshmallow rabbits and more candy. Oh and also an iTunes card for Michael.

We had a great weekend with lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment