Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Because we all need a little laughter from time to time



Quotes and things I want to draw your attention to in this video:

"I wanna knoe wer da gou at. I want da gou" Translation: "I want to know where the gold is. I want the gold"

The "Irish" guy that is suited up in his protective leprechaun gear directing traffic says a few gems:

1. That the flute has been in his family for thousands of years.
2. He then follows that up by saying that it was his great grand father's flute. Thousands of years? Great grand father? The math just doesn't work.
3.
If you look closely, you'll notice that the leprechaun flute is actually a scaffolding connector piece. There is absolutely NO possible way that any musical sound can come from his flute.

And finally... "Could be a crackhead!"

P.S. Let us not forget the amateur sketch:


No comments:

Post a Comment