Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Easter 2015

 I finally have access to my photos after a couple months of storage and back up issues! So I have lots of old things to catch up on. We did our Resurrection eggs again this year to count down to Easter and talk about Jesus' journey to the cross. And dyed eggs, went to our friend's Easter party, made resurrection rolls, and the kids had several Easter egg hunts. Some of my pictures were lost when I lost my back up drive, but I have most of them from Easter.

Benjamin dying eggs with Nana.

 So many eggs!


 Egg hunting with Cappy

Sorting through all of the candy!

 Easter Morning




Egg hunting after church 


 We took some pictures after church and then headed to my parents house for lunch.

 Aunt Flower brought confetti eggs and the kids had a blast playing with those.


We had a wonderful Easter season and had way more candy that the kids could ever eat before Halloween comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment