Saturday, April 24, 2010

Big Thursday at our house

Thursday we got letters in the mail we have been waiting for. Michael got his acceptance letter for a PhD program for this fall!! WHOO HOO! I got confirmation from the licensing board that I have completed my requirements for my license. It has been such a debacle working with the board and I should have been done two weeks ago. But I got the paperwork to file for the license Thursday. I went Friday and turned that in and paid my license fee, so hopefully next week I *may* really be licensed! That night we went to the Thunder vs. Lakers game. It was so much fun!! The crowd was insane, my ears were ringing when we left there.




Chesapeake donated shirts for the game. It was cool to see the whole arena in blue.


I was so nervous at the end, but we won!

No comments:

Post a Comment