Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday

We got together tonight, with those who could, to celebrate my granddad's birthday at Johnnies in El Reno. 5 generations of my family have eaten here. It is an onion burger place that also has excellent coneys. It was great to spend time with family and go to one of our grandparent's favorite places. My cousin flew in Saturday from South Korea, where she is teaching English. We are 3 weeks and 6 days apart in age, we lived together in Australia, and were roommates in college until I got married. It has been so good to see her and have her here these past few days!


Here are some of my cousins and aunts and uncles at Johnnies. Happy Birthday Granddad, we miss you and we had lots of onion burgers and coneys just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment