Monday, June 01, 2009

What are you known for?

Last week at church someone asked the question: 'what are you known for?'
Are you known for your house, car, the job you have, the way you treat people, etc...

I thought it was a good question. I had a pretty stressful week last week getting ready to go out of town, and was at wal-mart late that night after church getting a few things. The lines were long and a lady got in line right before me. She turned and looked at me, and said "I bet you have to work tomorrow and I don't, so go ahead of me". It was a small act, but it meant a lot to me. It seemed like a good example of 'being known for how you treat people'. What do you want to be known for? And what are small things you can do every day to work toward be known for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment