Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas, I give to the world the gift of a blog post.

The blog is officially going out of business. It's not that I don't have time to post stuff, but honestly what it comes down to is that there are so many other worthy things bidding for my time and attention, that blogging just isn't important enough to merit taking the time to update it regularly. I hope the three people that check this blog regularly will be able to get some closure from this post.


I haven't completely decided what the "out of business" process is going to be like though. I may convert what has mainly been a blog of words into a blog of pictures. It would probably be a lot less time consuming to do it that way and they do say that a picture is worth a thousand words. So that means I could post three pictures and that would be the equivalent of a 3000 word essay. Who knows? Maybe I'll just stop posting entirely and this will be the last post ever to grace the rolls of this overly inactive blog. We'll see...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Well I for one will miss your Blog.
    I check it three times a week even if there is nothing to read. I hve enjoyed the picture of your living room.

    Hope you and DW will have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy yourselves.

    Love you,
    Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 PM

    I will miss it too. I just started a blog recently because a lot of you kids are doing it. I guess this is a case of when one blog dies another is born to take its place. Love the pictures.

    Cheers,

    Craig

    craigdodgen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete